Post your comments and votes and if any of you find or know of another cool website please do tell.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Swimsuit season
The dreaded swimsuit season is upon us. I know this because of the racks of bikini's and tankini's that are voluminously displayed upon walking into any store right now from Target, to Macy's. Ugh. Knowing that a lake trip will be inevitable and probably needed during this summer season I have started browsing the internet for maternity swimsuits. I have no idea how much my belly will grow between now and the August, but I want to be prepared. So below are two that I have selected from a site that I feel will become near and dear to my heart in the next 8 months -- Destination Maternity.
Post your comments and votes and if any of you find or know of another cool website please do tell.

Post your comments and votes and if any of you find or know of another cool website please do tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

my vote is for the red one. Although I do like the green pattern better, I like the fit of the red one more. Good luck with the maternity shopping!
ReplyDelete