Sunday, August 30, 2009

22 weeks

I am at 22 weeks, or five and a half months. I am feeling Emma move around on a daily basis. Terence has recently been able to feel her kick.
I spent 4 hours last weekend registering at "Babies R Us" and Target. It was very overwhelming. Sometimes I feel like I will not be prepared when Emma arrives. There is so much to know and so much to do and so many things to get in order to have a baby. Ugh.
I have gained 16 lbs. and am now at the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I know I am pregnant, but I am having a mental block when the numbers pop up on the scale. Emma is not quite a pound herself yet, so where are the other pounds coming from?
A few friends have bought Emma some newborn clothing and I get really excited looking at the tiny little outfits. I even sucombed to the allure when I walked by the clearance rack at Target and bought Emma three little outfits myself. My sister, told me to stop, because I was taking the fun from others.

1 comment:

  1. She is right! I can't wait to buy little girlie outfits! By the way is there anything you would specifically like for youre B-Day? Otherwise, I may also be drawn to the baby clothes at target. Little shoes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete