T and I decided to go to the Texas coast to celebrate not only our 2nd anniversary and my 38th birthday but also Banjo's adoption day. We rented a pet friendly cottage in Rockport and were able to take the doggies out on the beach in Port Aransas. T spent some down town fishing from one of the many piers in Rockport, but to no avail. Here are some memorable picture from the trip.

Banjo jumped into the trunk of the car so as not to be left behind. No joke.

Banjo taking her breakfast in bed.

Banjo and Titan walking on the beach showing off their new lifevests.


Relaxing after a playful day on the beach.
I love the one of Banjo in the trunk of the car.....that is so funny! I also really like the one of the doggies in their life vests. Banjo looks all tone and buff in her's :) Looks like you all had a great time!!
ReplyDelete