It is official, at 37 weeks Emma is full term. I start having doctor appointments every week now and at my visit yesterday my doctor determined that Emma's head is down. That is good news. Because this is my first pregnancy and because I have not started to dilate yet, my doctor opinioned that I would carry until right around the due date of Dec. 31st. So all of you who guessed an early delivery date, I hate to disappoint, but it looks as if Emma will wait until close to the end of this year or to the start of 2010 to show herself.
On another note, the dogs can sense that something is going on with all the prep work going on in the house. During one night in particular they decided it was pile on Terence time.

We also managed to get the Christmas Tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving. So far, Banjo's tail has only broken one ornament.
No comments:
Post a Comment