Grandma and Grandpa O'Neil came down to Kyle to visit with their one and only granddaughter, Emma Elise. As you can see below, there was much going on with bathtime, sleeptime, and swingtime. With all the activities, you would have thought Emma was ready for bedtime, but no, Grandma didn't get much sleep during her visit with us. I guess that is what comes with having a baby.
She is a Cutie! But I think she will be even cuter when she is wearing her pink ruffled footsie outfit and her I Heart Auntie bib. Keep the pictures coming since unfortunately it will be a little while before I actually get to see her!
I created this blog so that I can share the adventures and milestones of our little ones with family and friends who live near and far. I hope you enjoy the updates focused on Emma and Cam.
She is a Cutie! But I think she will be even cuter when she is wearing her pink ruffled footsie outfit and her I Heart Auntie bib. Keep the pictures coming since unfortunately it will be a little while before I actually get to see her!
ReplyDelete