Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great Uncle and Aunt Visit

Emma has been blessed having the opportunity to meet so many relatives and friends. The latest visit came from her Great Uncle Tom and Aunt Kathie O'Neil who traveled all the way from Santa Inez, California by train to see her. Here are some pictues taken in Gruene (pronounced "green", like the color), Texas,(http://www.gruenetexas.com/index.html) where we enjoyed an afternoon of eating and antique browsing.


Emma also had a package arrive this week from her Aunt Dana and Alicia wherein there was found clothes and lots of them. Here is Emma posing in her new sun hat and sparkly blue shoes.



This week brings a turning point into our lives. I go back to work. Emma will enjoy time with her Daddy this week as he has chosen to take some vacation time in order to spend the week with her. She will start going to daycare on April 5th. Do not ask me how I feel about that b/c I am heartsick about having to place her there, but the facility is only a 2 block walk from my office so that I can visit her during my lunch hour.
In the meantime, I have taken the opportunity to spend as much time with her as I can.


1 comment:

  1. Emma looks all tuckered out from the day of antique shopping.

    ReplyDelete