

Emma has survived her first two weeks at daycare. While visiting Emma during my lunch break I overheard one of the teachers, while playing with a child on the playgym mat, say something to the effect that the child needed to play and not be so lazy. I joked with her about it and she told me that tummy time was so important and that some infants dont want to play on tha mats but want to just swing in the swings. Well I made an effort this weekend to make sure Emma could not be called lazy.
First, she had a playdate with BethAnn.


It looks like all the play made Emma hungry as she started to go for BeyhAnn;'s arm.Then onto the playgym mat.


Finally, Emma got to try out her bouncer. She enjoys the activity, dancing around and jumping up and down.


No comments:
Post a Comment