Monday, July 19, 2010

6 month check-up and shots

Oh the dreaded shots again. Emma survived the 2 month, the 4 month and now the 6 month shots. She will be free and clear until her 1 year shots. She again came through like a trooper. She shed a few tears after the second shot and through the third, but once I could pick her up she calmed down.




You can see the multiple band-aids on her little legs. Emma weighed in at 18.75 lbs., and was a long 27 1/2 inches. Her height is in the 93rd percentile and her weight is at the 85th. So, if she were not so long she would be a chunk.

2 comments:

  1. poor thing does not look like a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* I so wish I was crafty! I love all the smart, DIY blogs you follow... I suddenly now what to put up paneling or cover everything I own in fabric rosettes!

    ReplyDelete