Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day with family

I know I am a few days behind on posting these pictures. This Labor Day Holiday we stayed in town instead of doing our annual trek up to Dallas or Marshall. Even though we stayed close to home, we were still able to spend the weekend with family. Emma got to meet her cousins that were born 3 months before her and she got to spend time with her Great Aunt and Uncle. Emma decided it was a great day to wear her sunglasses over to the party.













Emma hanging out with her Great Aunt Anne.
















Emma and her cousin Jessica




















Emma and her cousin Laura

1 comment:

  1. How fun... I can't wait for Eli to have cousins and for me and Scott to have nieces and nephews (though that may take YEARS to happen)! Have y'all been on vacation this week?

    ReplyDelete