Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday weekend

Emma celebrated her first Christmas with her Grandma and Grandpa O'Neil and her Aunts Alicia and Dana and Uncles Paul and Robert. In fact, it was Emma's first meeting with her Uncle Robert and the two hit it off and had many laughs.
I need to be honest at the beginning of this post. I do not have any Christmas pictures. That is right, you read correctly - No Christmas photos. I was either helping Emma tear open the packages or taking video of the scene. I am going to have to rely on my sisters to post the pictures they captured of Emma enjoying her first Christmas. The pictures will be here, just not right now.
In addition to her first Christmas, we all celebrated Emma's first birthday - two weeks early- while everyone was together. This blog is about the birthday girl. You will see an amazing cake made by my sister Alicia and Emma in her birthday dress - a present from her Aunt Dana. So, sit back, be prepared to laugh, and enjoy...















3 comments:

  1. I love smash cake pictures. And what a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Well done, Emma!

    I love the rocking chair...you may have given me an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is precious! Happy birthday, Emma!

    ReplyDelete