Sunday, January 9, 2011

3 Ring Circus Birthday Party

Emma has her first birthday party with two of her friends from daycare, Jazmin and Gabe. The theme was a 3 Ring Circus, but only in decorations.



Emma had fun showing off her birthday dress again and had fun showing the other children how to dig into her cupcake.



Once we got back home, Emma tried on the beautiful Tutu that Mac's mom (Marci) made.

4 comments:

  1. The tutu is super cute! We had so much fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! I'm so glad she loves it!! She's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Gabe is devouring a Smurf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute! I love those banners...they are an awesome way to decorate. I'm in the middle of planning my son's first birthday and it's driving me nuts b/c I am so disorganized! ahh!

    ReplyDelete