Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Form Friday

This post will be a week in review. The weather was perfect on Saturday and Sunday. Emma and I took advantage of the spring-like 70 degree weather and went to the neighborhood park. She enjoyed swinging on the swings and even attempted the slide, but I was not able to capture that moment.






By Tuesday the weather got chilly and Emma had to bundle up to go to school.



Today is Friday and there is a light dusting of snow on the ground. Terence and I are working side by side on our laptops at the dining room table for both have the day off due to the inclement weather. I have not taken Emma outside in the snow and do not know if I will for it is COLD. However, Banjo showed no fear and went out for a stroll.

1 comment:

  1. Eli loves to swing too, and I'm thankful we have two small parks very close to our house!

    And I'm sorry y'all didn't get more snow!! When Eli wakes up from his morning nap (I'm crossing my fingers hoping there will also be an afternoon nap!), I want take him outside one more time before it all melts away!

    ReplyDelete