Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fun around the Hall house

I have a moment to myself. What? Yes! Cam and Emma are down for their afternoon naps and Terence is out mowing the lawn. I should be doing something constructive like folding laundry, but I am not.

I wanted to post some pictures of just random moments around the Hall house. First let us start with the craziness that is Emma. The other night I was changing Cam into a onesie when Emma decided that she too wanted to wear a onesie. She picked one out of Cam's drawer and put it on. Over her pajama's. And this is the result.


A few nights ago, while Emma was eating an omlet for dinner, my mom called. I put her on speaker so that Emma too could chat. My mom said something that Emma did not agree with and she gave my mom "the eye". Emma has become very good at cutting her eyes at someone (mostly me) when she doesn't want to do something. Here is Emma cutting the eye at Grandma.


Now on to Cam. The pictures speak for themselves. Not too many anticdotes accompany Cam's pictures. I will just say the pics show him in all his handsome babyness.


No comments:

Post a Comment