Saturday, September 15, 2012

Galveston trip

Emma and I enjoyed a long weekend the last week of August. Emma's daycare closed the 30th and 31st and since the following Monday was the Labor Day Holiday, I decided to take Emma for a girls weekend. We drove down to Galveston to visit our friends Megan and Jason and their doggie Emma. The first night we arrived we took Emma to the beach (which Emma called the ocean). She had a wonderful time jumping over the waves with me. The next day we took went to Moody Gardens, the Aquariam. We had fun watching the seals and the penguins, but what Emma really wanted to do was to go back to the ocean. SO, after a quick bite to eat we made another stop at the ocean. Again, Emma had such fun wiggeling her toes in the sand, jumping the waves and looking out for dolphins which she was convinced were going to come and swim with her. I thanked Megan and Jason and doggie Emma for being such great hosts and Emma and I set back for home. I can not wait to take her back

No comments:

Post a Comment