Sunday, October 18, 2009

3rd Trimester

I am in my 29th week of pregnancy so that means in a mere 10 weeks Emma will arrive. Terence and I will attend our last childbirth class this Tuesday. The classes have really been eye-opening. I hope that despite the fear the videos have given me, the information learned will help while going through the labor process.
Yesterday I put together Emma's crib. Yes, all by myself with no input or help from Terence. I was feeling quite the sense of accomplishment. It took a little over an hour, but no one was timing me. Here is a picture of it from the website.


Terence has been working on stripping and painting a two drawer dresser for Emma. It will be just her size when she is 2 or 3 years old. I have also been buying a package of diapers everytime I go to the store now and even though Terence chuckles at me now, he will be thankful when it comes time to change her 8 times a day that I went ahead and preplanned.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, build your own baby's crib! Love it, by the way. Enjoy your last couple of months of sleeping on your own schedule and eating with two free hands! In a few weeks these concepts will be so foreign they will seem mythological:)

    ReplyDelete