Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shower Weekend

Terence and I were blessed with a outpouring of kindness from our friends and family this week. First, the team that Terence works with at HCL took us out to lunch and presented us with a generous gift card to Target. Then on Friday, my co-workers treated us to an elaborate lunch and numerous gifts for the nursery, me and Emma. Finally, on Saturday, our friends and family joined together to throw a couples shower where we were again flooded with presents for us and Emma. I can not express in words how thankful I am to all of those that have helped us prepare for Emma's arrival.
My sisters and friend came down from Dallas and my mom drove from north east Texas to help celebrate and then gave of their time and skills helping me assemble the pack 'n play, the musical swing, the glider, and put up shelving. Thank you so much to all of you!


Terence and I before the shower.

Me and my mom.


The dogs getting ready for the party.

Emma's crib.

One of my sisters many contributions to the nursery. More pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment