Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd -- 3 days overdue

Happy New Year! Well baby Emma did not decide to grant her dad's wish and come on the 31st so that he would be able to claim her as a tax deduction. In fact, T commented that Emma is coming into this world owing him $2,500. I am sure she will get right on paying off that debt.
I had a Dr.'s appointment on Dec. 30th and she moved the induction date back from January 8th until the 11th. That was not welcome news and I got very upset. To combat, I started a walking campaign. Yep, I charted a 3 mile loop in our neighborhood and I have been walking it for the past 4 days. However, no progress. But I feel better thinking I am doing something that will move Emma down.
Now it is just a waiting game. My maternity leave started on the 31st, so I can walk, then relax, and then walk some more over the next few days until Emma decides to make an appearance. Wish me luck and pray that I am not too miserable these last few days.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... 19+ years ago, my mom induced my little sister on Dec. 31 specifically (so my dad says) so they could get the tax deduction! :-)

    ReplyDelete