Monday, October 4, 2010

There's Another Aunt?

This past weekend my sister and brother-in-law from Colorado came to Texas to visit. Emma has never met them before so of course we had to take another train ride to Frisco to go see everybody.

When Emma and I arrived on Friday grandma and grandpa were already there and anxiously waiting to see Emma. Emma went right to her Auntie Robyn and Uncle Jordan without any tears and they both feel in love with her. Terence was able to drive up to Frisco Friday night to join in the fun.

We enjoyed a wonderful weekend relaxing, visiting with family and of course going to eat at Babes again! On Sunday I was even able to celebrate my birthday (a little late) with the family. I finally got the sewing machine I have been wanting and a beautiful sign that Robyn made for our house!
Here are just a few cute pictures from our fun weekend.

Robyn and Jordan were excited to be in Texas


Emma with her Auntie Robyn


Emma loves her walker! Better stay out of her way, she will run you over :)


Emma enjoyed watching football with the boys







No comments:

Post a Comment