Sunday, October 10, 2010

Personality

I had the pleasure of attending a women's conference this weekend and learned so much about friendships and the types of people I choose to befriend. During one of the sessions they had us choose a list of strengths and weaknesses from a long list. We were not privy to the reason why we were made to select the traits. I guess it was strategy for us to be honest. Well, I found out that I am Beavon. I am a Beaver first and second a Lion. I also learned that I am married to a Golden Retrion. I wonder which of our personality traits Emma will inherit. So far she is very social and outgoing and just plain happy. I would guess that she will be an Ottriever.

Take a look at yourself. Which one is your primary and which one is your secondary?

Lion
Strengths– Visionary, practical, productive, strong-willed, independent, decisive, leader
Weaknesses– Cold, domineering, unemotional self-sufficient, unforgiving, sarcastic

Otter
Strengths– Outgoing, responsive, warm, friendly, talkative, enthusiastic, compassionate
Weaknesses– Undisciplined, unproductive, exaggerates, egocentric, unstable



Golden Retriever
Strengths– Calm, easy-going, dependable, quiet, objective, diplomatic, humorous
Weaknesses– Selfish, stingy, procrastinator, unmotivated, indecisive, fearful, worrier

Beaver
Strengths– Analytical, self-disciplined, industrious, organized, aesthetic, sacrificing
Weaknesses– Moody, self-centered, touchy, negative, unsociable, critical, revengeful

No comments:

Post a Comment