Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

I have taken a hodge-podge of pictures of Emma this past week. Here she is in a cute bandana skirt her Aunt Robyn made for her. You can see more of Aunt Robyn's creations on her etsy site Seams Lovely http://www.etsy.com/shop/seamslovely. Emma's crank is not a reflection of her feelings toward the skirt, but rather her feelings toward me when I told her a stern "No" because she was trying to turn the stove knobs on.


Next we find Emma enjoying some down time with her Dad. One of Emma's favorite things to do is watch Sesame Street youtube videos while wearing ear phones. Daddy likes it for it gives him time to read and reply to his emails.


Lastly we see Emma modeling her new dress. I bought the pattern and material 6 months ago and cut out size 1 which is for a 12 month old. Well, I ran into some complications and didn't finish it, but my mom helped me out and did. Despite it being a size 1, it fits Emma who is wearing 18 to 24 month clothes. Thanks Mom, Emma danced and pranced around in her new dress this morning.





Well that catches you up on Emma's life this week. Tune in next week for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment