We woke this morning and T thought it would be a perfect day for a family day. I agreed and we both settled on going to the San Antonio Zoo. Because this decision was made a little before noon and it takes an hour to get to the zoo, most of the animals were taking an afternoon nap in the shade once we arrived. The bears, tigers, and lions were all snoozing away and were not much fun. However, the monkey's were awake, the kangaroo's gave a few hops, as well as the birds. Emma had the most fun in the aquarium and at the petting park. We will go back again, but either earlier or later in the day in order to see the animals awake and moving around.
I created this blog so that I can share the adventures and milestones of our little ones with family and friends who live near and far. I hope you enjoy the updates focused on Emma and Cam.
No comments:
Post a Comment