Saturday, May 28, 2011

Splash Pad adventures

I had no idea that there were about 20 splash pads around the Austin area until a classmate of Emma's blogged about going to one. I looked into this new phenomenon (at least to me) and found they are the hip thing. Splash pads are educational and less risky than going to a pool and they still cool the children down on a hot May day. At first Emma was a bit timid about going into the water sprinklers until I rolled up my pant legs and showed her how fun it would be to get wet. She soon took off after watching the other children having fun and after 45 minutes when I thought she had had enough, she cried because she did not want to leave.









1 comment:

  1. Fun! Which one did y'all go to? Next time, call me! I'm always looking for a good excuse and fun location to take Eli out to play.

    ReplyDelete