But last night, she wanted all her hair clips in her hair. So I twisted her hair strands and placed about 6-7 clips in her hair. She then added all her hair bands wrapped around her wrists and mittens for the last shots.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Playing Dress Up
Emma has been on a dress-up kick the past few weeks. It usually involves her winter hat, scarf, and mittens.

But last night, she wanted all her hair clips in her hair. So I twisted her hair strands and placed about 6-7 clips in her hair. She then added all her hair bands wrapped around her wrists and mittens for the last shots.

But last night, she wanted all her hair clips in her hair. So I twisted her hair strands and placed about 6-7 clips in her hair. She then added all her hair bands wrapped around her wrists and mittens for the last shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope this will post.
ReplyDeleteYou probably already have all her Christmas pressies, but consider going to Good Will and finding some grown-up dresses (old lady clothes, and I can say that because I am an old lady) or an old prom dress or maybe a quincera dress.
Let her play dress up to her hearts content.